A vibrant postal and courier sector where value for money and expanded customer choice is driven by innovative and customer focused providers.
To ensure adequate universal and competitive postal and courier services through the setting and enforcement of service standards and promotion of policies that will enhance innovation, efficiency and accountability in service delivery.
- To promote and encourage the expansion of postal services for the social and economic development of the country.
- To promote an efficient system for the delivery of mails nationwide in a manner responsive to the needs of mail users
- To promote fair competition among persons engaged in the provision of postal services.
- To protect licensees and consumers from unfair conduct of other licensees with regard to quality of postal services.
- To protect generally the interest of consumers.
- To promote the use of technology in the provision of postal services.