Pursuant to the Postal and Courier Services Regulatory Commission Act 2003 (Act 649), the Postal and Courier Services Regulatory Commission (PCSRC) hereby publishes the names of Companies licensed to operate postal/courier services in Ghana for the year 2015.
A person who operates a postal/courier service without license issued by PCSRC commits an offence and shall upon conviction be liable to a fine or to a term of imprisonment or both.
The general public is therefore advised not to transact business with any unlicensed Postal/Courier or delivery service provider.
NATIONAL POSTAL SERVICE PROVIDER
Ghana Post Company Limited
COURIER SERVICE PROVIDERS
CATEGORY A – LARGE
1) Stellar Express TNT Limited – International
2) DHL (Ghana ) Limited – International
3) IAS Federal Express Ghana Limited – International
4) Graphic Communications Group Limited – Domestic
5) National Express Ghana Limited – Domestic
6) Vipex Company Limited – Domestic
CATEGORY B – MEDIUM
1) Aramex Express Limited – International
2) Inter – City STC Coaches Limited – International
3) SkyNet Express Limited – Domestic
4) O. A. Travel and Tour Limited – Domestic
CATEGORY C – SMALL
1) Chisco Investment West Africa Limited – International
2) Racing Link Express – International
3) Union Air Cargo Limited – International
4) PSG Courier Services Limited – International
5) Antrak Express Limited – International
6) Carter Global Limited – International
7) Bollore Africa Logistics Ghana Limited – International
8) Bethel Logistics Company Limited – International
9) Carlo-King Enterprises Limited – International
10) New Africa Software Solutions Limited – International
11) Great Imperial Transport Services Limited – International
12) APK Couriers Ghana Limited – International
13) Zodiac Marine Services Limited – International
14) Unica Courier Line – International
15) Expert Couriers Limited – International
16) Cross Country International Limited International
17) Maranatha Air Lines (Gh) Limited – International
18) Spring Couriers International
19) AprilJune Limited – International
20) Noswall Management Services Limited – Domestic
21) Stanbay Logistics Limited – Domestic
22) Unique Express Courier Services – Domestic
23) Relay Express Limited – Domestic
24) Topp Core Logistics (Ghana) Limited – Domestic
25) Eagle Express Limited – Domestic
26) Bringamcome Limited – Domestic
- Companies licensed as International Operators are authorized to handle international and domestic items.
- Companies licensed as Domestic Operators can only do business within the borders of Ghana.
- Any member of the Public with information on the operation of any unlicensed operator should contact the Executive Secretary of the Commission.